Senior Client Services Advisor
Client Services Manager
c. £35-£40k depending upon experience
Head Office (Elstead, Surrey)
Full time 37.5 hours per week
To manage multiple client implementation projects across multiple departments and countries ensuring that these run smoothly and remain successful. Maintaining the on-going relationship with these and other clients and ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction through liaison.
RESPONSIBILITES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Responsibility for the effective and efficient implementation of new clients across multiple departments and countries, including wrap up and post project review.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of each client agreement with Briars and the services to be provided. Ensure that these are being delivered by all departments and provide regular update reports.
- Maintain regular lines of communication with each department working on each client’s affairs.
- Maintain regular lines of communication with the client and take responsibility to resolve any issues raised by client
- Continue throughout the contract to identify and recommend actions as required to maximise the quality of service to each client
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven Client handling skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally from a Professional Services background though not essential.
- An understanding of the small to medium sized business environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES – demonstrated
- Strong and demonstrable commitment to excellent client service
- Advanced communication skills in relationship building and influencing others
- Strong facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, with excellent written communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.