Post Title :
New Business Support Manager
Reports to :
Client Services Manager
Your role is to be responsible for our new business processes and supporting the CEO.
You will assist with the generation of client research, new business proposals, and actively
maintaining and managing the new business pipeline. This will include following up on client leads,
website marketing leads, email communication using Mail Chimp and working closely with our
Client Services team.
RESPONSIBILITIES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Ensure the effective and timely operation of the new business function
- Provide support to the CEO as required
- Maintain the new business pipeline, including all details for management reporting
- Establish client requirements
- Prepare client proposals within set deadlines
- Liaise with the client services team to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Follow up leads from general enquiries and website marketing
- Preparation of briefing packs for new client meetings.
- Manage new business communication channels
- Likely to be degree educated.
- Must have worked in a client-led new business development function
- Must be able to demonstrate working at a supervisory level
- Needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to work to short deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Proven experience of using social media channels for marketing purposes.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and highly organised
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with a team that may work remotely at times.
- Ability to handle confidential information and to be discreet.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to
time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.