As a member of the small HR team you will provide a comprehensive HR service to our Clients and internally. Many of the clients have overseas parent companies or subsidiaries and therefore you will have exciting opportunities to learn and advise on broader international HR matter.
RESPONSIBILITIES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Provide a professional and timely HR service to Briars Group and its clients.
- Establish and develop excellent client relationships to promote growth and confidence.
- Provide support and advice on International HR issues.
- Project manager HR initiatives as required, e.g. TUPE.
- Ensure all client activity is clearly and fully documented.
The successful candidate will be an excellent HR Generalist, with a good understanding of the multi-client environment. They will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously. They should also be confident in creating written HR guides and in mentoring and supporting managers or staff in achieving optimum performance.
- 3-5+ years professional experience in Human Resources.
- Good client handling skills – essential.
- International and Shared Service HR experience – advantage.
- Awareness of multi location cultural differences – beneficial.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced, highly responsive and highly professional environment.
- Good organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Clear and articulate communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Resilient personality and confident communicator.
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative and think creatively.
Qualifications and Training
- Minimum 5 GCSE A-C grades or equivalent including maths and English language.
- Graduates preferred.
- CIPD (full or part) would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and confident with drive to succeed in a busy environment with constantly changing priorities.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to
time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.