Financial Operations Manager
c. £40-£45k depending upon experience
Head Office (Elstead, Surrey)
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to the Operations Director the newly formed role of Financial Operations Manager will provide high quality process, reporting and quality control to the operations team.
Key to our quality control processes this role will ensure that all our client banking and payments are processed and released in line with authorisations and mandates.
The role will assist with our annual budgeting, producing variance reports for management, and assisting with re-forecasting by liaising with departments, analysing trends, querying assumptions, and identifying cost savings. Ad hoc analysis and reporting is also a significant feature.
A sound commercial acumen and attention to detail means that you can turn your hand to a variety of client and internal projects.
RESPONSIBILITES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Produce detailed annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Produce accurate monthly management and variance reports
- Produce business and client profitability and analysis reports as required
- Review and approve all bank payments
- Ensure compliance with banking regulations
- Undertake general client work as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must highly numerate with good commercial acumen
- Computer skills must include MS Word, MS Outlook and advanced MS Excel
- A background in accounting, banking or finance could be an advantage
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES – demonstrated
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible with the ability to juggle changing priorities
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work constantly to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.