c. £21 to £22k depending upon experience
Head Office (Elstead, Surrey)
Full time (37.5 hrs/week)
To provide administrative support across many areas of the business, presenting a great opportunity to experience a number of different areas of our business.
RESPONSIBILITES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- General office duties
- Basic bookkeeping duties
- Support and administration duties to the Payroll department
- Support and administration duties to the Finance & Administration team
- Creating accurate and professional documents
- Supporting the maintenance of databases
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- A proficient and adaptable administrator
- Specific accounts/payroll knowledge is not essential as training will be provided
- This position requires a methodical and organised approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word & Excel
- A good level of education is essential (minimum Maths and English GCSE A-C / Grade 4+)
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES – demonstrated
- Highly organised, able to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, with excellent written communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to relate to all our clients
- Able to work on your own initiative and take ownership
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@briarsgroup.com.