Administrator – Professional Services
c. £23 to £27k depending upon experience
Head Office (Elstead, Surrey)
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Providing administrative support to the Heads of Department and Operations Director, including diary management and scheduling meetings with clients, this position plays a key role in enabling the Briars Group to run smoothy and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Taking a key role in supporting departmental functions
- Scheduling meetings between colleagues and client contacts
- Supporting the transition of clients from the sales team to ongoing service delivery
- Creating accurate and professional documentation for clients, including proposals
- Supporting the maintenance of databases
- Take notes of internal and client meetings
- Undertake ad hoc administration projects, as directed
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- An experienced administrator – some exposure to a professional services environment i.e., accounting, payroll, tax or legal services would be an advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Outlook
- A good level of education is essential (minimum Maths and English GCSE A-C / Grade 4 or above)
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES – demonstrated
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle ever-changing priorities and work to very tight deadlines
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, with excellent written communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to relate to all our clients
- Able to work on your own initiative and take ownership
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.