Administrator – Professional Services
Client Services Manager
c. £25-£27k depending upon experience
Head Office (Elstead, Surrey)
Full time 37.5 hours per week
The Briars Group provides the back-office power to support growing entrepreneurial and international businesses.
As one of the most respected names in international affairs for more than twenty-five years, our creative and energetic teams provide services across the fields of People, Finance and Tax. Designed for businesses which are looking to expand locally or internationally, we offer highly-regarded turn-key solutions.
Our services are tailor-made to fit our clients’ needs so that they can concentrate on running their businesses. A full global operation can be managed in one time zone just as easily as we can support an ambitious business taking its first tentative next steps.
We offer a fun, friendly and supportive environment and encourage individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents. We don’t understand ‘no’ and ‘can’t’. The only thing that we expect when we come to work each day is that it will be different from the day before!
Our clients located across the UK, mainland Europe, the Americas and the Far East are witness to decades of proven support… the Briars way!
Currently employing a specialist team of circa 25 talented staff, The Briars Group and this role is based in our busy head office in Elstead, Surrey.
The Client Services Team are responsible for overseeing the full client life cycle. From on-boarding, selling additional services, to later off-boarding when the time is right. The Client Services team are the “go to” contacts for our existing clients and are critical to a positive client experience with Briars.
Providing administration support to the Client Services Manager and Operations Director, putting together proposals and scheduling meetings with clients; enabling the work of the Client Services team to run smoothly and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Supporting the transition of clients from the sales team to ongoing service delivery
- Scheduling meetings between colleagues and client contacts
- Creating accurate and professional documentation for clients, including proposals
- Taking a key role in maintaining client engagement
- Supporting the maintenance of the client database
- Managing the client review process
- Supporting client off-boarding
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- A solid career history gained in an administration role, at least in part this should be within professional services firms.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- A good level of education is essential (minimum Maths and English GCSE A-C / Grade 4 or above).
- Highly organised, with the ability to juggle ever-changing priorities and work to very tight deadlines.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail, with excellent written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to relate to all our clients.
- Able to work on your own initiative and take ownership.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.