Finance & Administration
Finance and Admin Manager
c. £21-£23k depending upon experience
Head Office (Elstead, Surrey)
Full time 37.5 hours per week
The role provides administrative support to the Finance Department. You will be working as part of a team that takes pride in providing clients and the business with a high quality, friendly and efficient service
RESPONSIBILITES (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Supplying payment data to Accountants.
- Preparing and checking payroll requests.
- Preparing regular payment runs.
- Updating bank reconciliations for multiple clients.
- Creditor reconciliations and purchase ledger administration.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Assisting Accountants with client audit files.
- Drafting correspondence for review.
- Supplying administrative support to all our business teams.
- Sharing regular office duties, including answering the phones.
- Working and communicating with clients to assist with their accounting needs.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are required for this role.
- High grades in basic education are required and further education would be an advantage.
- Some accounts office experience and working with ledgers would be an advantage.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES – demonstrated
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle changing priorities.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to represent the business in front of our clients.
- Must be a team player and able to work on own initiative.
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.